Automated Investment Management
Three Oaks Capital offers automated investment management services via Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.'s Institutional Intelligent Portfolios.
+ What It Is
- Institutional Intelligent Portfolios is an online investment management service that builds, monitors, and rebalances your portfolio for you.
- The platform builds portfolios using models maintained by Three Oaks Capital. These models are globally diversified and comprised of low cost exchange traded funds (ETFs).
- Computer algorithms rebalance your portfolio when it falls out of balance, and take advantage of tax loss harvesting functionality.
+ What You Get
- A portfolio built for capital preservation, growth, or income that's matched to your risk and return preferences and constructed and maintained by Three Oaks Capital
- Automated & efficient rebalancing
- Online access via Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- Tax loss harvesting functionality
+ Who Is Eligible
Only certain account types are eligible for automated investment management:
- Brokerage Accounts
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRAs
- Rollover IRAs
+ How Much It Costs
- There is an annual fee of 0.5% of assets under management. This fee is billed in monthly increments, and deducted directly from your account at Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
+ Minimum Asset Levels
- There is a $5,000 minimum for automated investment management services.
+ Next Steps
- To get started with automated investment management at Three Oaks, click the link below:
For other questions schedule a free, no obligation 30-minute call.