It's not uncommon to feel anxious about your financial world: whether you can retire comfortably when you want to, whether you're making the best decisions to maximize your wealth, or whether you're missing something important that might leave you vulnerable. The financial landscape in America can be overwhelming and confusing.
You're not alone. We're here to help you tie up those loose ends and answer all your questions. Together, we can ensure that you and your family are best positioned for your ideal future.
By organizing and optimizing your finances. We combine financial planning with sound investment management to help our clients ensure that everything in their financial world is working together, toward their long term goals.
We help our clients assess where they are today, identify where they want to go in the future, and map out a path to get there. Then, we help them grow their assets, stay on track, and avoid any missteps.
We manage assets based on an investment philosophy rooted in modern portfolio theory, contemporary academic studies, and institutional experience. This strategy includes:
- Managing risk through broad diversification
- Building custom portfolios based on our clients' unique needs
- Employing long term, strategic asset allocations
- Minimizing investment & trading costs
- Using asset location to minimize taxes
While Three Oaks Capital is domiciled in Lake Oswego, OR, we work with clients throughout the country through the use of technology:
- Online financial planning software, allowing clients to access their financial plans and see how changes to certain variables affect the plan's outcome
- Online investment account access
- Video and phone conferencing to meet with clients at their convenience. For clients local to the Portland area we love to meet in person at our office in Lake Oswego.
- A highly secure document vault to store forms and exchange sensitive information
Typical planning issues for which we provide support:
- Retirement Planning
- Retirement Income
- Wealth Maximization
- Investment Planning
- Social Security
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Insurance Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Charitable Giving