Employer sponsored retirement plans can be a wonderful benefit for employees. But all too often they are confusing, time-consuming, and expensive. Small businesses can get sucked into the operational headaches of their retirement plan, rather than focusing on more important and enjoyable aspects of their business.
At Three Oaks Capital, we help employers craft retirement plans that actually work for them. We want retirement plans to be an advantage to small businesses, not a burden. We help by building streamlined and customized solutions based on our clients' needs. Our retirement plans are:
- Easy to manage. We build plans specifically for our clients' needs. Rather than using a boilerplate, "off the shelf" retirement plan, our custom solutions can be streamlined for any organization.
- Transparent. Our "unbundled" retirement plans make it easy to understand how much you're paying and to whom. Never again will you be left deciphering a statement trying to calculate last year's administrative fees.
- In your best interests. Three Oaks is a registered investment advisory (RIA) firm, meaning that we have a legal obligation to act in your best interests at all times. We don't sell products and then disappear. We offer value added guidance to help you make consistently smart decisions.
- Effective. Three Oaks manages each plan's investment options to ensure they're meeting the needs of sponsors & participants at all times. Underperforming and high cost options are eliminated and replaced through our screening process, and participants are given as much guidance as they need to ensure their long term success.
- Economical. Our open architecture platform allows us total freedom when selecting investment managers, recordkeepers, and compliance specialists. By seeking quality and cost effective service providers, our plans often result in significant cost savings.
- Less risk to you. Offering an ERISA governed retirement plan comes with certain fiduciary responsibilities - some of which can be delegated to other parties. Three Oaks is happy to take certain responsibilities off your plate, leaving you with a better plan, with less risk, at a lower cost.
Plans we work with:
- Profit Sharing
- Solo 401(k)
- Money Purchase
- Defined Benefit