New lawyers often find themselves balancing a significant amount of student loan debt with a modest compensation in the early stages of their career. Then after gaining some experience and honing their craft, attorneys often enter a partnership track or go out on their own. Finding room in the budget to simultaneously pay down debt, build retirement savings, and fund a path to ownership can be challenging.
Three Oaks Capital helps attorneys organize and manage their finances as their careers grow and evolve. We help clients manage student loan debt, save for retirement, and make smart choices with benefits and their career path so they can focus on practicing law.
Typical Issues We Assist With
• Undergrad & law school debt management
• Dealing with low or inconsistent cash flow
• Retirement plan contribution & investment selection
• Maximizing the value of employment benefits
• Partnership track or launching a new practice