New lawyers often find themselves balancing a significant amount of student loan debt with a modest first year salary. Finding room in the budget to fund living expenses, pay down debt, and start building retirement savings can be difficult in the first few years, but will become easier as your expertise and earnings power grow.
Three Oaks Capital helps attorneys organize and manage their finances as their careers grow and evolve. We help clients manage student loan debt, save for retirement, and make smart enrollment choices with employment benefits so you can focus on practicing law.
Typical Issues We Assist With
• Undergrad & law school debt management
• Dealing with low or inconsistent cash flow
• Retirement plan contribution & investment selection
• Maximizing the value of employment benefits
• Partnership track or launching a new practice